Shephard Clinic COVID-19 Policy
Our number one goal at Shephard Chiropractic Clinic is to provide the best chiropractic care and to promote a healthy and safe lifestyle for our patients. We have been closely monitoring the CDC and WHO recommendations for everyone’s safety and we will continue to keep you updated regarding any changes. As of today, Shephard Clinic will remain open and we have implemented recommended safeguards throughout the clinic.
- Open our normal business hours to provide more flexibility with scheduling.
- Staggering patient appointment times to minimize person-to-person contact.
- Sanitizing throughout the clinic and between each patient appointment.
- Waiving our cancellation policy and corresponding fees to better serve you.
- Practicing social distancing as much as possible.
In order to keep our clinic safe, we recommend that any patients who have signs of illness (i.e. sore throat, cough, fever), think they may be sick, or have been exposed to someone who is ill to stay home for at least 72 hours after the symptoms resolve. Anyone who arrives to the clinic with visible illness will be asked to reschedule.
Any patients in the high-risk group (over 60, chronic health conditions, immune suppressed), should take extra precautions and stay home as much as possible. Your chiropractor is still available via phone and email to answer any of your questions and for home health recommendations.
We look forward to continuing to provide chiropractic care to you and your family. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us!
In continued health,
Everyone at Shephard Chiropractic Clinic